Documentation and white papers
Being a consultancy, we get to work with a wide range of companies and see first hand the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches to analytics and product development. Where we get the oppportunity, we do our best to write up best practice and other (hopefully useful) guides and white papers to share this knowledge and contribute to ongoing debates.
As part of our data toolkit, we've built a range of applications and applets. We make these freely available to our clients and the wider world, in the hope that other people can use them to use their data to drive business value.
All the applications listed below are open source, and freely available to download from our website and Github, either immediately, or in the near future.
- The most powerful web analytics platform in the world
- Capture and analyse customer and event-level data in a scalable datawarehouse
- Do more with your web analytics data, including building out your customer data and product analytics
- Visit the dedicated SnowPlow website
- Keep track of your competitor pricing easily
- Command-line tool that looks up the price of products on Amazon Marketplace Web Services
- Development is ongoing, Dutch is yet to be completed.
- Written in Scala
- Thin wrapper around Amazon's API
- Scalapac takes care of request signatures, performs HTTP requests, processes Amazon's response code and returns the response code and XML in a tuple to be processed in Scala
- A library for working with Paypal's Instant Payment Notification (IPN) service, built using Symfony 2
- Acts as a listener for the IPN service, adn logs orders to the database via a Doctrine ORM active record
- A library for working with Paypal's Instant Payment Notification (IPN) service, built using CodeIgniter
- Acts as a listener for the IPN service, adn logs orders to the database via either Doctrine or CodeIgniter active record
- A library to make it simple to access Prestashop Web Services from any Scala application.
- Direct port of the official Prestashop PHP API client, PSWebServiceLibrary.php
- Scala framework for building clients for third party RESTful web services with maximum type safety