Take control of your web analytics data
SnowPlow is a powerful web analytics platform for data scientists and other data geeks who want total control over their web analytics data.
SnowPlow tracks customer-level and event-level data, and stores granular web analytics data in a scalable data store, in which the data can be queried using big data tools including Pig and Hive.
SnowPlow is a powerful web analytics platform for data scientists and other data geeks that want to do do more with their web analytics data.
Do more with your web analytics data
SnowPlow makes it possible to do a wide range of things that are not possible using traditional web analytics tools including:
- Drill down to individual, customer-level, data, and develop a view of an individual customer's behaviour over time and multiple visits
- Link web analytics data with other data sources e.g. CRM and offline data, to develop a complete picture of customer behaviour
- Identify different customer segments, and target individual customers and those segments with personalised content on your website
More advanced analytics
SnowPlow makes it possible to perform analyses that are not possible using traditional web analytics tools including:
- Customer journey analysis: identifyign the value of different events in a customer's journey, by individual, customer segment and total population
- Affinity analysis: analyse the likelihood that if a customer is interested in service A, they will also be interested in service B, and understand to what extent that is a function of customer segment vs website architecture
- Behavioural segmentation: segment your customer base by their on- and off-site behaviour, and use that to inform marketing and product development
- Link web analytics behaviour to social media data: see which of your site visitors are most vocal on social media, and optimise the way you engage with them
Scalable clickstream data warehouse
SnowPlow uses Big Data stores and Hadoop processing to scale to Petabytes of data.
SnowPlow is cost effective and easy to develop for your own purposes.
Get started with SnowPlow
SnowPlow sourcecode and documentation (including setup instructions) can be accessed on its Github repository.